Individual delegate fee: INR 250
Group delegation fee: INR 220
Dates: 12th and 13th June, 2021
Committees and Agendas:
1. Youth Parliament- Deliberation on changing dynamics of personal laws in India with special reference to the Uniform Civil Code
2. United States Senate- a) Evaluating Police and Social Reforms in the United States with Special Reference to the Black Lives Matter Movement. b) Determining the Status and rights of Transgender citizen in the United States of America.
3. United Nations Human Rights Council- Protectors of Human rights under detention.
4. International Press- Journalists, Video editors
Perks for the delegates
1. A felicitation certificate for all the participants with the logos and recognition of our renowned collaborators and top business houses, sponsoring us, to elevate your CV.
2. Shoutout to all the awardees on our instagram page.
3. Special certificates for the Awardees other than the Participation Certificates.
4. Executive Board members from all around the nation to give you an experience of your lifetime.
*please note that the registration fee once paid can not be refunded*