By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy and stated Terms and Conditions.
School Megamart reserves the right to alter/amend this policy without prior notice and is not bound to announce any further alterations made to the same.
Please make sure to visit this page from time to time to ensure that you stay up-to-date with the policy.
In order to register with/place your order through School Megamart, you may be asked to share certain personally identifiable information that will allow us to uniquely identify and contact you, when necessary, and to create your profile on our platform.
Personally-identifiable information may include, but not be limited to, your name, shipping address, email address, mobile number, or other details required to help you experience better service from us in relation to participation in the Conference (Personal Information).
Information regarding users of our platform is collected from you during registration, order placement, response to a survey/marketing communication, website surfing, or use of certain other site features.
The collected information is used by us for the following purposes:
- To improve our website and allow us to serve you better,
- To allow us to better respond to customer service requests,
- To manage/apply/organise contests, product/offer/event promotions, surveys or other site features,
- To process your bookings/orders/requests at the earliest,
- To send periodic emails regarding your queries, orders or other relevant products and services,
- To provide you with statements and invoices concerning your orders,
- To send you or hold with you any relevant, general (non-marketing), commercial communications,
- To send you email notifications regarding details/information specifically requested by you,
- To handle complaints and enquiries (relating to this website) made by or about you in accordance with the stated Terms and Conditions,
- To help prevent fraud and keep the website secure.
This data may include information, such as your PC’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser details and other statistics including, but, is not limited to, the pages of our website visited by you, the time spent on those pages, the time and date of your visit, the items searched, etc.
‘Cookies’ are used by us to collect information. You may order your browser to signal when a cookie is being sent or to decline all cookies.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of alphanumeric characters) that is sent by a webserver to a web browser and is stored by the browser.
This identifier is sent back to the server every time the browser requests a page from the server.
We use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. As soon as you close the browser, session cookies will be deleted from your computer.
Persistent cookies will be stored on your computer until manually deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Session cookies will be used by us to keep track of items, while you surf through our website, to prevent fraud and increase website security.
Persistent cookies will be used by us to enable our website to recognize you when you revisit and keep track of your preferences in terms of your prior activity on the website.
We may, at times, include or offer third-party services with respect to conferences on our website.
Third-party sites are governed by their independent privacy policies.
Therefore, we hold no liability or responsibility for the content and activities of the linked sites.
Please make use of these third-party links and services at your own discretion.
Additionally, we may unfold your Personal Information:
- To the extent that is required by law,
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings,
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reduction of credit risk)
Our services related to the events do not address individuals at the age of 18 years or below.
Feel free to send us an email at email@example.com should you wish to request us not to share your Personal Information for marketing purposes.
In general, you will either expressly concur in advance to the use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes, or we shall supply you with an opportunity to drop out of the use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes.
Unsubscribing from receiving any infomercials, newsletters, offers or other promotional material from us via mail is also within your rights.