A Bouquet of Premium English Essays
( 1 Review )Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
- SKU: EES-01
53 in stock
- Aimed for students at pre-university and higher levels
- Helpful tool for preparing for entrance and competitive exams
- Includes topical, reflective, narrative, descriptive, expository and imaginative essays
- Simple, fluid and lucid language used consistently for easier comprehension
- Brief introductions, conclusions, alternative titles and glossaries of difficult words added for more effective understanding
- Systematised division of topics for improved efficiency
- An all-rounder guide for learning the art of essay-writing
- Sample essays on more than 150 Topics
Friends Publications brings a comprehensive essay book for the aspirants who are preparing for various competitive and recruitment exams. Many such examinations test the writing ability along with the thinking process of the candidates through passage and essay writing in the English section. ‘A Bouquet of Premium English Essays’ comprises of more than 150 essays covering a wide range of essay topics. With this book one can learn how to write an essay easily using the dissertations available on varied subjects. It includes essay topics such as education, society and culture, women and society, health and disease, science, personality development, environment and ecosystem, economics and trade, politics and global issues, etc. This English essay writing book includes topical, reflective, narrative, descriptive and imaginative essays.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.